In this episode, I discuss the benefit of a homebirth – especially VBAC homebirth.
Listen to this podcast episode below
While it’s important to weigh the risks and benefits of any birth option, there are many benefits to having a VBAC homebirth. Here are some of the most compelling benefits in bullet points
- Higher chance of a physiological birth
- Higher chance of having a VBAC
- Increased control over the birth process & team present
- Improved outcomes for mother
- Lower rates of interventions
- Potentially reduced risk of infection
- Increased comfort and relaxation
- More personalised care & potentially respectful care
- Increased bonding with baby
- Reduced stress and anxiety
I explain these bullet points in more detail in this episode.
I hope you enjoy this episode,
WANT TO WORK WITH ME?
15-minute coffee chats are open!
If you are interested in working with me in, You can book now – spaces are limited – book a call with me here
MORE FROM ASHLEY:
Get access to this free Homebirth Workshop here!
Find out more on how I can support you + you can have me as your guide + biggest supporter – Click here!
Join our VBAC Homebirth Support Group here