Brisbane Birth Doula
Your Pregnancy & Birth Companion
Hey, I’m Ashley and I’m passionate about birth! I’m here to support you to birth on your terms and your way to have a better birth experience.
By providing birth education, knowledge, and emotional/ physical support during pregnancy and birth. (Attending hospital and homebirth, from Brisbane, Brisbane Bayside & Gold Coast areas).
As your Brisbane birth doula I’m with you every step of the way, following your lead and supporting you to be the power and authority in your birth.
Specialising in VBAC, vaginal birth, previous birth trauma/ bad birth experience & homebirth.
Ways I will support you through your journey:
- Your mindset (working through fears & believing in yourself)
- Birth education
- Birth planning
- 2- 3 x antenatal sessions before birth
- On-going support through text/ messenger
- Attending your birth – in-person support
- On call support from 37 weeks
- Postpartum Planning
- 1 x Postpartum support visit
- 4 x weeks of virtual support after birth (including 1 x 60 minute call).
Packages starting from $1,750
Birth is a primal experience that should be respected and supported with the mother and baby in mind.
Historically women have been supporting women in birth for thousands of years, sharing wisdom and knowledge to guide women in this sacred time.
This is the role of a birth doula.
A doula is a family’s birth companion and guide to support you through this sacred time, empowering you with knowledge & birth tools, to birth YOUR way.
Because when you are armed with birth knowledge and tools you know how to advocate for yourself in a powerful way that allows you to create the birth experience you want.
Your birth companion, with you every step of the way
Hi, I’m Ashley.
I’m a Birth Educator, Doula, Podcaster, and advocate!
I’ll show you how to create a better birth experience, whether this is your first, second or third birth.
My podcast, online program, and private support have helped hundreds of women create better birth experiences.
I’m a Mum of three and I have had two C-Section births, followed by a powerful homebirth, these experience led to my passion for birth education & support!
Here are some of the ways I will support you to have
a more positive birth experience:
- Specialising in VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section)
- Master your birth mindset
- Release your birth fears & blocks
- Build your birth knowledge
- Discover physiological & instinctive birth
- Feel empowered to birth on your terms, your way